Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm ready for Disney. The wakeup call? Not so much

Before you ask yourself why you didn’t think to join some music ensemble this year so you could skip school for Disney World, consider this: a 3 a.m. wakeup. Oh yeah, that’s why.

I, Liz Bravacos, will be shutting off the alarm clock at that miserable hour, all in the name of good music. As a violinist in ’Stoga’s Symphony Orchestra, I’ll be on a flight to Orlando along with more than 200 other student musicians. For five days we’ll ride the roller coasters and water slides, all while getting some musical coaching from Disney composers and musicians.

It promises to be an exciting, exhausting trip. I’m most looking forward to the warm weather and a chance at riding the frightening Tower of Terror! I’ll be blogging from Florida throughout the week, so stay tuned for updates and photos from Disney.

--Liz Bravacos, Staff Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment